Sunday, January 29, 2017

All You Need Is Shades and A Cute Metallic Bag

Hello lovelies, I am going to keep this very short and cute! The sweatshirt hoodie that I have on was purchased from a vintage shop in NYC but I cannot remember the name of it. Since the sweatshirt was not that long that comes into an interaction with the over the knee boots, I decided to add an army green skirt which went fell together perfectly but since it is winter and I wore leggings underneath the skirt material was ge
tting stuck to the leggings so that appeared a bit difficult while walking and shooting. 

As per my cute cross-body black metallic bag was definitely the accessory touch that was needed for the outfit. The cross-body bag could be worn over the shoulder while hanging, it could be held by the handle or we could take it toward the european style and put it across and let if hang in front of you. Whatever suits your boat but either way you place the bag it will scream attention. I have the black product but it also comes in pink! If you're a girly girl and would love you some pink cross body bag, this is the way to go. xx 

Photography By: Dani Benmoshe 









Shop the Look: 


 
     
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LaSelmaStyle. All rights reserved.