Monday, June 20, 2016

A Day To Night Look From Burlington










Goodbye Monday! This look literally gives me a summer feeling.  Burlington has been so useful for me lately! I can find any pieces that I need for such a decent price. Burlington offers different brand style pieces for such affordable prices and it is never difficult to find something that you're looking for. I was recently approached by a marketing associate from Burlington to collaborate with them and create three summer style looks. This particular look was one of my favorites! I wanted to create a day-to-night look because sometimes we end up going out during the day and have plans for the night. So instead of going crazy and looking all over for what to wear, we can work around the same outfit that we wore for the day time. For my day look I wanted to be comfortable so while wearing these fun printed pants I decided to pair this lace kimono top with it. At first I thought that by leaving the top outside instead of tucking it in, it gave a more easy-going vibe but then I felt like it made me look a little bigger so I tucked it in. If I am going to be out during the day I need to wear cozy sandals and these particular ones were perfect for what I was going for. While wearing the black bag I decided to let it hang from my shoulder. Then, for the night look it was best to tuck in the string inside the bag for a more dressed up vibe for the night. While throwing on the leather blazer, it combined amazingly with the clutch. However, it was amazing to be able to purchase this Burlingon outfit for under $60! This look was useful for the whole day. Day-Night! Just for what I was going for ;) 

Photography By: Andrea Loredo





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Selma, you look adorable in this outfit, looks great with the floppy hat, I'm sold! That Andrea and her amazing picture taken skills, bravo!
    XO,
    Maria
    MariaOnPoint http://mariaonpoint.com/ | Find me on IG https://www.instagram.com/mariajabad/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love! <3 & Andrea did an amazing job!

      Delete

© LaSelmaStyle. All rights reserved.