Sunday, June 26, 2016

Elegant In This Red Dress

Happy Sunday and Happy Pride! <3 During my getaway in Upstate, New York a month ago I was really excited about doing a photoshoot in the woods. I really wanted my pictures to basically blend in with the nature and give it that smooth, natural vogue feeling. In this photoshoot I am wearing a Sheinside off the shoulder dress. This dress gives you the impression of an elegant and respectful female. The material of this dress is stretchy and thick. I would recommend for girls to purchase this dress during the fall more than the summer. However, if you are going to an evening event and it's outdoors then I would say that you should definitely go for it. Besides the material, the off the shoulder idea is marvelous because this is trending right now like crazy. Off the shoulder tops are #1 in the streets, magazines, fashion shows etc. Therefore, having a romantic red dress with off the shoulder sleeves is sensational. Thank you for reading my post. xo






SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love this red dress on you and the photography is just fantastic.
    XO,
    Maria
    MariaOnPoint http://mariaonpoint.com/ | Find me on IG https://www.instagram.com/mariajabad/

    ReplyDelete

© LaSelmaStyle. All rights reserved.