Thursday, August 25, 2016

Easy, Confident and Sophisticated

Happy Thursday Everyone! So part of collaborating with Dezzal, I had the opportunity of choosing this stunning two-piece set. The capri wide leg pants were what caught my eye. I loved the idea of the pants having a different cut and shape to it. Instead of wearing regular slim or skinny pants. These were a great choice. So easy to put on and they're very light, perfect for the summer. Something else that I fell in love with are the pockets on the pants. We all love pockets, the thought of walking on the street and placing your hands inside your pockets it's such a cool thing. & Let's not forget that it is very useful so we can put our phones in it. 

Besides the pants, let's also admit that the top is very cute as well. The rectangle cuts on the sides give it a chic feeling to it. The same light material that the pants have so does the top. Therefore, being able to wear this outfit for two events that I had in the same day was the best choice I ever made. When it came to pairing this twoset with heels, I wasn't sure if I should go with a bold color or keep it clean by wearing black. As you see i made the choice of wearing these black, lace up heels from SIMMI.











Photography By:  Mani Andreone

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh dear, those fluffy sandals remind me so much of that episode from Sex & the City! You look adorable, the bold lipstick is just a great look on you my dear.
    XO,
    Maria
    MariaOnPoint http://mariaonpoint.com/ | Find me on IG https://www.instagram.com/mariajabad/

    ReplyDelete

© LaSelmaStyle. All rights reserved.