Monday, August 22, 2016

Summer Trend: OTS Tops

Happy Sunday Everyone! So I have to let you guys know that this was my last "free" weekend before starting school next week. I will begin my intense two semesters before taking the MSW exam and becoming a certified social worker. This means that I will work part-time, do a field placement, go to school and blog. I hope that everyone can bare with me. I am very excited and nervous at the same time but I will get through this. 

Anywho, back to my fashion world *flips hair" haha I am so excited regarding my collaboration with Dezzal . I had to jump on the fashion trend wagon and choose this off the shoulder blue top. I see off the shoulder tops everywhere I go and for some reason I just never felt like purchasing one. Therefore, when I saw this top I thought why not give it a try and TA-DA it ended up looking amazing on me. The top is true to size and it fits very well.   The hint of ruffles on the bottom combined with the bell sleeves give it that touch of girlyness that's needed on the shirt. The blue stripes over the white allow me to play around with the shirt and pick it up a bit up or leave it down. 

September is approaching and so is fall. Therefore, we still have time to rock some off the shoulder tops. The links are all linked to the shirt and all of them are under $50. Click it and buy it before the summer ends. Every girl should own at least one off the shoulder top. xo 










Shop The Look: 

                                   

Photography By: Mani Andreone

Sharing Some More Off The Shoulder Options: All under $50




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You look beautiful and that pop of red is just perfect!
    XO,
    Maria
    MariaOnPoint http://mariaonpoint.com/ | Find me on IG https://www.instagram.com/mariajabad/

    ReplyDelete

© LaSelmaStyle. All rights reserved.