Monday, May 23, 2016

Simple Tees Not So Simple


 Hello fashionistas, isn't this such a cool and chilled post? First of all, everyone meet my stylish and handsome friend (who I also call my bro) Michael Husain. He enjoys spending money on clothes and expressing love for fashion through dressing from a suit and tie on his day-to-day basis and then switching it to a button down, jeans and fancy shoes for an evening out in town. I consistently continue to stress on the importance of him creating a blog for himself but he won't listen. Maybe, someday he will. However, we had an outstanding collaboration with Blackduara. Michael recieved two Blackduara shirts and he asked me to do a photoshoot with him while wearing one of the tops. I love dressing up and I love taking photos. Therefore, I couldn't help it but say "yes". Micheal is wearing the Hard Work mens shirt and I am wearing the Barcode slim t-shirt. These shirt goes as low as $9! While deciding on how to color-coordinate together we decided to wear effortless and similar colors. I decided to wear black Joe Jeans while Michael decided to put on his Zara jeans that contained small amount of rips on the knees. While thinking about what similar shoes we both owned, we decided to put on our slim leather and suede chelsea boots. Mine are from Asos and Michael's are from Topman. To give it a little edge as an accessory I decided to add on this vintage scarf around my neck. Scarfs as accessories are so in right now so I wasn't afraid of adding a little more crisp to my outfit. 






Photography By: Elvir Ali

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Very cool photos! You two make for a great modeling duo.
    xo
    N
    Style Tomes ||ST on IG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg love it! You look amazing!!


    WWW.MARIANNYC.COM

    ReplyDelete

© LaSelmaStyle. All rights reserved.