Friday, May 13, 2016

LaSelmastyle x FvnClothing


 Hello everyone, I've been dealing with a personal issue so I haven't been on social media as much. However, I am back and ready to get this blogging going! Therefore, I would like to take this time and introduce to you the founder of@FVNCLOTHING, Geo. I've met Geo at the @excelsior event in January 2016. Therefore, after speaking to him we exchanged our business cards and we kept in touch. Then, we decided to collaborate and work on a photoshoot together. Geo's idea is that instead of buying new expensive items all the time he can create something unique that no one else has. Such as adding touches to items that did not have the edge to it when originally bought. His idea is bringing art into these clothing items, not just putting anything on them. His logo is an equilateral triangle with line going through the middle. The line is of equal length of the base of the triangle and it represents the fashion world. The line represents the separation of people who buy fashion because of the latest trend that's in because of the quantity vs the innovators of fashion such as FVNClothing.

 Geo does not depend on others to visualize and create these designs, he does it based on his own creative knowledge. Therefore, the items that I am wearing from @fvnclothing are: the bomber jacket, the black jean jacket, the rain coat (which is literally my favorite), and the black and yellow caps. I seriously have to admit that all of the items are super edgy and fit into the whole NYC streetstyle looks but I completely fell in love with this rain coat. I think the reason behind this is because I have never worn a raincoat. I've never had the desire to purchase one but when I saw this one I completely fell in love with it. I love the long and the white patched designs on it. 









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LaSelmaStyle. All rights reserved.