Friday, May 13, 2016

Keeping It At a Minimalistic Level

 Hump Day has passed and I am happy! Thirsty Thursday is tomorrow and we welcome Friday with open arms! Who is loving this look the most? Where are all my minimalist look lovers? So, during NYFW I went to an event that I was invited to called #Bloggerandthebrand. There I met some amazing bloggers. Honestly, it is always a great feeling to have when you meet people that have the same passion and dream as you. You don't have to explain how you think because they're already on the same page as you.

 Anyways, besides meeting bloggers, I also got the chance to connect with few individuals who are brand owners. One of them being @Hemsmith. Therefore, the top that I am wearing in this picture is from @Hemsmith and besides it being black which I could have matched it with any color. It also has a very soft touch to it. Since this astonishing top had both the right and left side open I thought that it would be best to wear my HM sporty pants with one white strip on each side. The white strip fit perfectly where the top opens, so it corresponded very well. Since my @Hemsmith top had a crew neckline I decided to stay with my monochrome look and take my black soft silk headband and tie it on my neck, so it could give the whole outfit an edge to it. I did not stop there though, I decided to take out my white/black shoes from Steeve Madden. Sometimes these shoes can feel a little tight on me but when that happens, I just decide to turn them into slippers, which still looks great with my outfits. Thank you #bloggerandthebrand for connecting me with @Hemsmith. xo




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LaSelmaStyle. All rights reserved.