Monday, May 16, 2016

Off To Work In Style



Happy Monday Lovelies, I had a CRAZY Weekend..but crazy in a good way! Besides fashion I enjoy going to festivals and meeting people while dancing to some amazing edm songs. Even though I lost my phone (which is really upsetting) I couldn't allow that to stop me from having the best time of my life. However, I am grateful that I had off today so I can relax. Anywho, back to the fashion world. I think anyone who looks at these pictures gets the "American Girl" feeling. What I wanted to show off in this post was that a girl can go to work looking professional but chic at the same time. Girls, we know what's professional and what's not. Therefore, by wearing a simple blouse and slacks is not style. Maybe sometimes we can pull this off but not 24/7. I am wearing this gorgeous black and white monochrome skirt from Minan Wong. This midi skirt gives it a flirty feeling but it definitely screams classy. Then, I decided to tuck in this light silk black blouse so the two pieces together can give it a sharp enough look for the office-wear. Instead of putting on heels I decided to wear these very comfy loafers that I have from Zara. However, if you're the type of girl who enjoys wearing work-attire heels while working go ahead because this outfit will allow you to change up your shoes all day. You can wear flats or loafers and then you can put your work-heels on. I love this satchel from Guess. This is a on-the-go satchel, it provides you with more than enough space to place your daily must take with you essentials. No space to complain for. I hope that everyone enjoyed their Monday! :)




Photography By: Mani Andreone



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love a good midi skirt, black and white is always a classic look.
    XO,
    Maria http://mariaonpoint.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really is! That's exactly how I felt while walking :)

      <3

      Delete

© LaSelmaStyle. All rights reserved.