Monday, July 11, 2016

1 Pair of Pants = 2 Outfits

Hello fashionistas, happy productive Monday! I decided to do something different and show you guys how to style one pair of pants for two different occasions. So, the culotte pants are from  Zara and you best believe that I bought them while they were on SALE! The first look is obviously my day look. I am ready to hang out and shop around. When it comes to pairing shoes with my day outfit I always make sure that I wear something comfy but cute at the same time. Yes, I get it that I need to be comfortable but I don't want to wear ANYTHING just to be comfortable so I have to wear something that gives me the satisfaction of both (cute and comfy). Last year I scored these really cute fringe shoes from BuffaloExchange and even though I've had them for a year I still continue to wear them and they never wear off. When it came to the top I decided to wear this simple graphic tee from Urban Outfitters. I felt like I wanted to go all the way with my day chic #ootd by placing sunnies on from Old Navy and Topshop hat. By throwing on my small leopard backpack from Claires was also a perfect idea. Instead of holding a satchel, cross-body or regular handbag I decided that a backpack was a better idea.
For my night #ootd I decided to change my shoes and replace them with these cute and simple black Zara pointy heels. The heel on these shoes are perfect for your feet. While switching the bags up I decided to take out my gorgeous Ltrainvintage box square clutch. Even though I would not be wearing sunnies at night at that moment they went well together so I left them on. Then, I decided to put on this simple crop top with a cut on the back from Forever21. Just like that I was able to create two very cute chic outfits! 

Photography By: Mani Andreone














SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The second one is my favorite.
    XO,
    Maria
    MariaOnPoint http://mariaonpoint.com/ | Find me on IG https://www.instagram.com/mariajabad/

    ReplyDelete

© LaSelmaStyle. All rights reserved.