Tuesday, July 5, 2016

A Summer Day With A Pop of Yellow

Happy Tuesday Lovely People! I have this problem with sticking to particular days on posting my blog posts. Since my project re-design post had to be posted on Sunday before 4th of July it backed up my schedule. But any who, as you can tell I am trying to play with soft and open colors here. Why not? Summer is made for bright and light colors! These fun printed pants from HM are very comfortable. I decided to pair them with heels today but they can definitely go with a pair of sneakers or even flats. Pairing a top with these pants was not difficult at all. I feel like a plain white tank-top or even a light pink one gives this outfit a city girl vibe. The cross-body bag from Mango brings out the best in this outfit. The yellow pops and grasps attention when you're walking on the streets. Now, the pointed heels from Shoedazzle are superb! This was my first time owning a pair of heels from shoedazzle and I have to say that I have no type of regrets. I am seriously in love and obsessed with them. 










SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love a good pop of yellow, it adds to the summer fun and braving the heat! I have a two-tone pair from Show Dazzle and they're great too.
    XO,
    Maria
    MariaOnPoint http://mariaonpoint.com/ | Find me on IG https://www.instagram.com/mariajabad/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just whish I can find this pants . They are so cute !

    ReplyDelete

© LaSelmaStyle. All rights reserved.